Thursday, 27 April 2017

Unit 4: Lesson 1 (April 27/28)

CLOSE READING


Summative Close Read Task Sheet

  • Discuss model close read from formative task using Close Reading Rubric.
  • What could this student have done to visually represent the TONE(S) throughout the passage?



Review formative feedback from close read (in drop). 
Answer the following questions:
  • In what areas did I show strength with my close reading skills?
  • In what area(s) do I need to focus more attention in order to show improvement? Was it an issue of just not addressing that particular area of close reading OR did I think I addressed it but didn’t do so successfully?

Start working on summative close read- select passage from award-winning novel (if you haven’t already) and begin close read annotations. Videos due into drop by the END of next class.

H/W: Work on summative close read (need to complete annotations on passage).

No comments:

Post a Comment